Wayne Gretzky once said, "I skate to where the puck is gong to be, not to where it has been."
There are a lot of wonderful resources out there which explore present day leadership. But with the rapid pace of change we are all experiencing, we need to focus on the future. This is the only course out there which specifically looks what it will take to be a successful leader over the next decade and beyond.
The research, stories, frameworks, and content are all exclusive and won't be found anywhere else. This the most comprehensive and in-depth course exploring the future leader that is available anywhere!
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
Module 1: Where we are today
• Why we need to focus on the future
• Define "leader" & "leadership"
• The Golden Triangle of Leadership
Module 2 Trends Shaping Future Leaders
• Why we need a new type of leader
• The 6 trends you need to know
• Five questions to ask yourself
Module 3: Challenges Future Leaders Must Overcome
• Your roadmap to stay ahead
• Futurize and Humanize challenges
• Are leaders today ready for these challenges?
Module 4: Mindsets for Future Leaders
• Mindsets shape actions
• The four mindsets you must master
• How well are leaders practicing these mindsets?
Module 5: Skills for Future Leaders
• Skills make mindsets come to life
• The 5 skills you have to learn
• How well are leaders practicing these skills?
Module 6: Become the Future Leader
• 6 strategies to become a future leader
• What comes next?
Don’t forget, when you signup today, you’ll also receive:
- Life Balance Bonus ($297 Value)
- Two free bonus course that equips you to better manage your life outside of work by building essential life management skills.
- Business Balance Bonus ($297 Value)
- Two highly actionable free bonus modules to help you design a balanced work life. Get coaching on the most important skills you need to have to thrive in our current work economy.
"Jacob's book answers the most pressing questions on the future of leadership. Based on impressive research, this is the guidebook for the next generation of leaders around the world."
-Paul Polman, Former CEO, Unilever
"Jacob Morgan has managed a tour de force. Based on in-depth research, this very colorful book forcefully and beautifully captures what is expected of leaders in this new world. This may be the most thoroughly researched and comprehensive thought piece on this critical topic out there."
-Hubert Joly, CEO, Best Buy
"I applaud Jacob in assembling such a powerful and inclusive collection of voices for leaders around the world to learn from. Whether you're a current or future leader, this book is one that you should read and keep near you."
-Ajay Banga, CEO Mastercard